Please read these terms and conditions carefully. They apply to services provided by Sparkles Ltd to the Client. Requests made by the Client following receipt of these terms will deemed to be acceptance of these terms.
- All quotes given by sparkles are estimates. These quotes may be subject to change on commencement of the job. All changes will be communicated with you and approved by you before proceeding.
- Sparkles require all invoices issued to be paid by the due date listed on invoice using any of the available payment methods we offer.
- Invoices are due on receipt. Invoices are sent via email. Accounts that remain unpaid 30 (thirty) days after the date of the invoice will be charged an additional fee.
- Sparkles does not tolerate aggressive behaviour towards our staff. Service may be refused if we feel this has been the case.
- Sparkles requires 2 Hours minimum notice for cancelling a booking or a fee equal to 1 Hour will be charged. Ideally, we like 24 hours’ notice but understand this is not always possible.